Friday, May 21, 2010

Road of Dreams Trip, May-June 2010

So I am starting my string of 21 parks in 20 days tomorrow night. Here is the schedule:
Fri, May 21 Winston-Salem Dash
May 22 Greensboro Grasshoppers
May 23 Asheville Tourists
May 24 Tennessee Smokies
May 25 Louisville Bats
May 26 Bowling Green Hot Rods
May 27 Huntsville Stars
May 28 Nashville Sounds
May 29 Memphis Redbirds
May 30 Arkansas Travelers
May 31 Frisco Rough Riders
June 1 Round Rock Express
June 2 San Antonio Missions
June 3 Corpus Christi Hooks
June 4 Houston Astros
June 5 Mobile Bay Bears
June 6 Montgomery Biscuits
June 7 Gwinnett Braves
June 8 Greenville Drive
June 9 Thomasville HiToms
I am cheating a little bit by doing Winston-Salem, Greensboro and Thomasville (a college summer league) around home to pad the stats. 10 states(1 new: TX) , probably 4000 miles, at least 8 State Parks, at least 4 National Parks. Dont ask about the budget. I will try to post a bit each day. I'm not sure if I will feel like doing it at 11pm, or if the computer will let me, but hopefully I will try.

Until tomorrow night....

1 comment: