Monday, June 28, 2010

Yes! Michigan

What do they say about Americana?  Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and Chevrolet?  Well, I am going to live up to that phrase (except maybe cherry pie instead) next week.  I have another trip coming up, this time mostly in Michigan.

My schedule:

July 1 Pittsburgh Pirates

July 2 Toledo Mudhens

July 4 Kalamazoo Kings

July 5 West Michigan Whitecaps

July 6 Lansing Lugnuts

July 7 Great Lakes Loons

July 8 Traverse City Beach Bums

July 9 Oakland County Cruisers

July 10 Detroit Tigers

This will be fun, because I will be joined by family members along the way, some for multiple games.  See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. The Beach Bums is one of the greatest names of all time. I suppose it beats the Traverse City Migrant Cherry Pickers as well.

    ReplyDelete